"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
Huxley, T.H.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 23 Bring on the Twinkies!:)

Well, I finally finished 23 Things. I do have to say I really enjoyed myself through this whole process. My only wish is that I had spent more time working on it all along. I loved learning all of these new tools and great sites. I have been sharing them with my family and friends as I discovered them. So, I guess really the learning extended beyond just the staff. Hopefully the people I shared the information with can share it with even more people. Spread the learning. Also real quick - Thank you to any and all who might have helped me over little speed bumps along the way.:)

1 comment:

persnicketyfits said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you could do it! I'll bring your Twinkies to work on Tuesday :-)